Sunday, October 01, 2006

It All Begins (Handy Jack)




Yesterday Jack and I bought an old metal detector at a garage sale for $10. To change the battery, you have to take out 4 screw to open the case. Jack, of course, was extreemly "interested" and wouldn't keep his fingers out, so I got him to help. I would give him one of the screws, point at a hole, he would put it in, and I would apply the screw driver. My mom tells me I took a mop apart when I was 2 years old. If Jack can put in screws at 20 months and is actually encouraged and instructed on how to take things apart and build things, what kind of a monster garage could I foster???? I am very scared and intrigued at the same time. Remember boys, if they don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, as they say the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Or perhaps your mom said that she hoped one day you would have a son just like you!!